Part exchanging the easy way…..
We match the price that We Buy Any offer so your old car sold with no £99 admin fee deducted from the price. To ensure you are completely happy and are assured the best possible price you do not even have to tell us that you have a part exchange if you use the WeBuyAny method below.
The WeBuyAny way works as so*
- Go to We Buy Any and enter your vehicle details.
- Put any email address (not your own so no spam!) and no phone number.
- They will offer you a price online and ask you to book in to take your vehicle to them. Do not book in simply close your browser.
- This is the price we will match (No £99 admin fee deducted)
- You call us and agree a price for your new vehicle, or pop over have a look and agree a price. No need to say anything about a part exchange.
- Once agreed let us know that you will be trading a vehicle in, this way you know we are not trying to inflate our vehicles price or deflate yours.
- We will check the price offered and match it. You are already £99 better off as we do not charge an admin fee.
- Do be honest as we will check the price and we will make deductions if there is damage, missing parts or not as described (But this will still be much less than if you had taken your vehicle to We Buy Any and endured the 2 hour fine tooth comb check of your vehicle)
- So, a great deal that you can be confident you have achieved the best possible price.
- Enjoy your new vehicle knowing you beat the dealers, main agents and yes even the we buy any websites!
Part exchanging the standard way…..
Get in touch and we will always try and match other dealers and offers from elsewhere so let us know – we can only say no 🙂 but are usually in a position to assist. Please bear in mind they may have inflated the price of their vehicle and its worth checking the cost to change not the part exchange price offered. If they offer you £6000 and their car is £10000 then the cost to change is £4000. We will probably be offering the same (if not better) vehicle as them for £8500 so even allowing £4500 for your car matches their price and we always try to do better.
Will you match another dealers / car supermarkets / garages offer?
We will certainly try. You will need to tell us about your vehicle and the price offered and the vehicle we are comparing it against. It is very rare if not impossible to get exactly the same vehicle but we can make allowances for any discrepancies.
What if there is finance outstanding on my current vehicle?
No problem. We carry out a history check on every vehicle we take in part-exchange, if there is finance outstanding we can settle this for you. This can be a complicated process but our staff will lead you through each step and explain everything in detail.
Does my new vehicle have to be more expensive than the one offered in part-exchange?
No, quite often customers want a smaller or older car and in these cases we can bank transfer any difference we agree.
I’ve got a van but want to buy a car. Can I do this?
Can more than one vehicle be involved?
Yes, again there are many combinations but we are happy to do whatever suits you, for example if you have one car and you want two, or you have two cars to part-exchange but only want one that’s not a problem.
My MOT has run out, does this matter?
No absolutely not, we MOT all the vehicles (that require one) before we sell them, however it might reflect in the price we offer you as the preparation cost could be significantly higher than normal.
My car is so old I don’t think it’s worth anything in part-exchange?
Sometimes very old cars without MOTs or those that will not run can be worth very little but we still take them in part-exchange. This solves the problem of you having to dispose of them.
Can you deliver my new vehicle and collect my part-exchange?
We will be happy to deliver your new vehicle almost anywhere on the UK mainland at a time that’s convenient to you. We will also collect your part-exchange vehicle creating a seamless handover experience.
Will you take a Ford in part-exchange for a Volkswagen?
Yes, we are happy to take any brand in part-exchange for any other – with no exceptions.
My part-exchange is in someone else’s name, does this matter?
Vehicles that have been passed to trade are fine. We may ask you to produce a purchase receipt
* – There are certain vehicles we will not accept in part exchange, we will let you know if this is the case.